Pages

Friday, February 03, 2006

Power Effect

Peace,
First off I’d like to acknowledge my righteous brother Sha-King for his post ‘Try to Learn and Do’ where he expounds on perfection. This is a classic case of ‘mind detect mind’ for I was just working on a post dealing with that. So I’ll just add on to my alike’s manifestation.

The way that the general population utilizes perfect as meaning something without flaw, blemish, etc. In actuality THIS perception of perfect/perfection is a legacy from Hellenistic Greek Philosophy. Specifically it is rooted in philosophical thought about Platonic solids and such. It is during this time when the Jews where in Greece that all anthropomorphic manifestations of God started being described as ‘allegorical’. This is further expansion of the whole ‘invisible mystery god’ train of though.

In reality, when you take perfect to its root, it means COMPLETE in nature and/or kind. If you can call a chair a chair then it is a PERFECT chair because it serves the purpose for which it was manifested. If it doesn’t serve the purpose then it isn’t really that thing. With that said I am perfect. My Earth is perfect. My son is perfect.

"Where" does a perfect set of tools come from? Perfection can only come from perfection. I AM that perfect set of tools. Whether or not I utilize the tools precisely doesn't negate the fact that I am that perfect set of tools. I AM living mathematics. THINGS can get better only because I can make them better. It always comes back to ME.

The opposite of perfection is imperfection. Allah is not imperfect. Being able to grow, adapt, learn, etc...doesn't mean that one isn't perfect. One is the PERFECT SYSTEM in that they won't die out. I am 'flawless' because I can adapt, adjust, learn, etc.. People tend to only look at one moment in time rather then their whole experience over a period of time.

The Black man is the source. It is IMPOSSIBLE to add on to the source of everything in existence. What can be added on to the source? You add on to the things that the source manifests. If I am the "Father" of Hip Hop you don't add on to the "Father" you add on to Hip Hop. The only thing that can happen is that the source can elevate. I am not saying that I cannot increase my abilities in various areas. What I am saying is that by virtue of the fact that I can increase my abilities is because of my perfection.

Perfect just means complete or whole. Allah is complete and whole. Going from Knowledge to Born and adding a Cipher in a righteous fashion is perfection. My own self is perfect. It doesn't negate the fact that many ACT other than their own self.

As an aside many verses in the Bible instruct people to BE perfect and list several PERFECT men.

Be ye perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Matthew 5:48

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
Genesis 6:9

And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
Genesis 17:1

Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God
Deuteronomy 18:13

Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Philippians 3:15

Per-fection's my selection, and I will select
And if it's not (per-fect) I will perfect
Perfection
D.M.C. (of the legendary Run-DMC) “Perfection”

Peace

No comments: