Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

One Mile!

Peace,
I would like to take this moment to thank those who have walked this past mile (year) with me. It has been approximately a year since my alike, I-Majestic made Knowledge Born to me about how we could utilize blogs as another form of media for our Nation. Foreseeing yet another productive year I wanted to reiterate the overall focus and direction of my blog.

*I am not here to debate. I am here to present one God’s perspective. In our vernacular the ‘closest’ that I would come to debating is ‘showing and proving’. In the future I will clarify the difference between Knowledge, belief, debate, and showing and proving.

*Yes I speak about my family a lot because I am presenting not a static ‘ideology’ or ‘belief system’. I am presenting the Culture of the Gods and Earths. One of the clearest ways to see this is as it is manifested through family.

*I am not utilizing the blog as a means of making Knowledge Born as to what overall activities that the Gods and Earths are manifesting in C-Truth, though at times I may make Knowledge Born. If anyone wants to know what is up just ask me.

*One of the overall mission points of my blog is to bring clarity to several points of the Nation in regards to what we teach and will achieve.

*I will be working on several of my longer essays during the course of this year. When they are polished up I will present them here.

Once again I thank everyone for taking time out of their schedules to check my thoughts here. If there is anything that you want me to approach from God’s perspective let me know and I may write something on it.

Peace

No comments: