Pages

Friday, June 17, 2005

Peace ain't no password


babies_2005
Originally uploaded by ALifeAllah.
Peace,
Nobody told the babies they were in a gang..lol.

Anyway. Peace ain't a password so when someone says it to you or you say it to somebody stop and Build. With the current atmosphere of war in the world and in various communities one needs to remember that. Here is a great book for the babies to connect them to other children worldwide who are in war zones.


Lines in the Sand: New writing on peace and war


On another note, as I mentioned at my reflection on Master Allah Why (May) and the raising of the rod I put some determined ideas in motion. Those whom are vegetarian or who are eat on the run meat eater know the science of being a 'pudding vegetarian' or 'pudding meat-eater'. This is where you are primaraly consuming carbohydrates like pasta, rice, bread, potatoes, etc.. Thus your body puts on weight and gets clogged up on various levels. I've put in motion the determined idea to get rid of some of my pudding. As of this month I'm back on my physical regimine and focused diet.

I also flipped it so that my job will pay for my next stage in college education. Got a lot on the plate for the upcoming mile (year).

My alike Sha King gave a beautiful testimony to his son in his blog. I ain't even going to touch that. All I can say is that I Understand.

I do want to share 3 touching moments that reminded me that I am doing the right thing. They all happened within the last week.

-It was hot one night and myself and the Earth were sleeping. In the morning it got colder. You have to go through the bed room to get to the bathroom. I-Victory came through used the bathroom. He then proceeded to pull the cover up over myself and the Earth.

-I saw a woman who knew my old Earth (whom has returned to the essence). She said that my Old Earth was one of the greatest women that she knew and that there isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't think about her

-My Earth said that I am a focal point in her success

Yo...one of the things God 'is' is Love and He gets Love in return.

Peace

No comments: