Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

And Another One


Its the annual contemplation of another physical degree of growth and expansion. On the 18th of this month I added another degree to my annals. The transition is from the 37th degree in the 1-40 into the 38th degree in the 1-40.

I see buildings. I see structures. I see bonds where others don't and I reduce distance until it enters into negative realms. This comprehension infuses my being to such a level that each breath is a building block.

Some create weak and wicked things to use as a reference point to show how great they are. Let me show you my power, all wise otherwise known as my son in whom I have invested my all. Let me show you my power as it is whispered from the lips of those women whom I have harmed not, hurt not. Right and Just because I leave life greater than it was before I came wherever I choose to go.

I do all of the above by being myself. Never fall a victim because I took him off in one day when I was aware of that day and made myself the standard. Only angels fall.

True and Living....awww you know the rest.

No comments: