Pages

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Power

"Peace Sun! Power is to set it off! Power is to bring it to life"

"Who you calling son I-Victory."

"S-U-N Dad, S-U-N".

My son cracks me up. He Built similarly in front of the video for the Show and Prove. I realized that my son has observed me Building in Ciphers since he could walk. He mimics me to a T yet he realizes that different mediums call for different types of Building. And no, he doesn't just repeat words. He can come down off an energetic Build and tell you and calm measured words how he sees the day's Supreme Mathematics as it is relevant to a young boy. So he'll probably tell you about his day in school or how he can continue to be better than he is at that moment and taking responsibility. And one thing that he won't do...he won't let me off the phone until I Build on the day's Supreme Mathematics after he has Built.

2 comments:

Bootzey said...

Raise a child in the way in which they should go. And when he's old, he shall not depart form it. You MUST be very proud...

alife allah said...

Slanging Bible verses back and forth also..ha.

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
John 3:35