Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Vegetarian World


So on the sneak I'm a Black Nerd. Yeah. That's right. I make that ish fly though don't doubt it. I actually have a site dedicated to Afrofuturism, sci-fi and all that stuff over at Blue Black Atlantis (that I'm about to get poppin' again).

Anyway one of my favorite things in sci-fi is alternate history (where one thing is change and a whole new world evolves). So check it. I found a site that hosts a whole bunch of alternative history joints. And amongst them I found this. Vegetarian World.

In the Vegetarian World, India becomes a major world power. The Cathars survive the crusades against them and vegetarian Catharism becomes a major religion in Europe and later elsewhere. Many other non-vegetarian related events occur, and this leads to a world not completely unlike our own, but quite different in many ways, too. The Vegetarian World has well over 100 pages (and counting) and is fully fleshed out (or "veggied out", as the case may be) with demographics info, maps, flags, and even some photos!

They have detailed the whole world in detail. Yo..go check it out at Vegetarian World


So I'll be dropping "how I get my raw on" thangs in most post at the end.

WTF do I do with all of this damn almond nut pulp left over after making almond milk?

You make nutmeat/almond pate. It'll have the finished consistency of like tuna. Basically you take all of that pulp mix in some nice seaweed flakes (of your choice) for body. Mix in some nice veggies (I use celery, onion, and carrots). Squeeze some lemon juice on that joint and let it chill to get firm. Yeah. You can make this of course without making almond milk ;-) I spread it on a leaf of romaine lettuce and it's a wrap!

No comments: