Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Arm Leg Leg Arm Head


Peace. Today's Supreme Mathematics is God. Allah is God. Always has been. Always will be. Allah is the Asiatic Blackman from Asia. C'BS ALife Allah is that Blackman. When you look at the Universal Flag you see that seven imposed over universe. The universe is everything; sun, moon and star. That's the Blackman making his mark on the Universe. If you've met me I've made a mark in your life..don't front. That's what I do. Just by the fact that you are reading this is showing and proving that I am making that mark.

And to my haters motivators. Keep on your job. You're doing great. Just spell my name right. My name increases in Power while I don't utter your name and it goes ashes to ashes dust to dust.

God is a man. You want to see a man? There is no need to go any further.

C'BS ALife Allah=Man=Allah=The Supreme Being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'BS has haters????!!! SMH....thought I was the only 1. Ha. Just kiddin...keep doing what u do.