Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

CPR

Peace. This was written by a good friend of mine's a while back.

CIVILIZATION’S POWERFUL RESPONSIBILITY

Peace in the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful, the Blackman of Asia

Do you know how to jumpstart a car? We've all been there before, figuring out positive and negative connections. The joy that comes over us when we resurrect that dead battery. Now I ask, do you know how to perform CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) on an infant who has had something lodged in their throat and has stop breathing? Do you know how to save the life of a child?

This is not an instruction manual on First Aid and CPR. This is just my thoughts on the importance of being prepared. It is a known fact that more people know how to jumpstart a car then provide CPR to a man, woman, or child. Think on that a moment. In my judgement this is not acceptable amongst those of us whom are civilized people. Civilization has a Powerful Responsibility.

People do not return from a physical death. It is up to us to save people from that physical death.

Most Fire Stations and Red Cross offer free classes in First Aid and CPR certification. One should consider becoming certified to TEACH First Aid and CPR also. This is a service that could be offered by the poor righteous teachers to the public to save their own lives. This is one of the most practical things that I have learned. Our righteous brother who was a prophet known as Jesus was said to have healed the sick. This is also our duty. One of Jesus’ own disciples, Luke, was a physician. In the Knowledge Born degree of the 1-40 a verse in St. Luke’s gospel is referred to:

St. Luke 12:47 And that servant, which knew his Lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

I have seen the stripes or rather I have seen someone distraught over holding the body of a child that they could’ve saved if they had only been prepared. Not only must we prepare ourselves we must prepare the Nations with this Knowledge of health, healing, in accordance with eating the right foods (preventive medicine in and of itself).

While joking with my God I told him.......

I don't just want you to take my breath away. I want you to be able to return it.

He agreed.

Peace,

I am
India She Rains Earth
a reflection of
God Divine Nature Allah

No comments: