Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

From the Mouth of Babes: Black Man

Peace
God. For the young star this mathematic is a two part manifestation. When I ask WHO God is he says the Black man. His primary reference point is me as God and himself as a son of God. When I ask him WHAT God is the manifestation is 'first'. This points to Black as origin and Man as origin.

*We versed today on the responsibilities that God has to self and family. I told him that being first means that you are the scout. You have to be a leader. You have to protect and care for.

*His famous line was from when he was 5. And he occasionally says it now...God eats vegetables. It was then that I realized that anything positive that I did he was going to repeat in the context that 'God does it..” Even amongst the 85% that is magnetic.

Peace

No comments: