Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

Tribute to the Old Earth



My old earth on the right and my aunt (her twin) on the left in AZ in the 50's.

Peace,
Today’s Supreme Mathematics is Wisdom Equality all being Born to Build. The way that I came into the physical is via my Old Earth’s Qualities. As a result I am here to expand my influence over the planet and decrease the influence of that which isn’t life affirming.

It has been 5 years since my Old Earth returned to the essence. Around her birth day and her return day I always feel the ‘winds of change’. The emotions that I felt at those times have imprinted on my subconscious so that with the weather and season change it activates that emotional imprint in the subconscious.

The year of her return was a crazy time anyway because just earlier that year my eldest brother returned to the essence and the next year my eldest sister returned to the essence. So basically all of that fuzz/funk gets dredged back up during these times.
Through her womb is the way that I manifested physically in this world. Plants and animals have traces of the elements of the soil through which they came. You can identify them geographically through their physical matrix. I have trace elements of my Old Earth that I carry to this day.

She was a young black girl who grew up on a farm in AZ picking cotton. Went on to graduate from Arizona State University during the times when black people weren’t supposed to be there. Steeled her self against Mormon racist jokes told by her college teachers in class. Went on to excel at being a teacher whose name still persists here in New Heaven. I look at the life she lived and realize a bit more of the science of living forever. I realize what my family does. We leave legacies. Peace to my Old Earth

In the eyes of the gazing stars thy earth is exalted as heaven;
Muhammad Iqbal

And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth
I Samuel 28:13

No comments: