Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

From the Mouths of Babes


I-Victory and Adon Arabia
Originally uploaded by ALifeAllah.
Peace,
On the way to drop I-Victory to school in addition to going over what he made need to know in school we also go over the Nation curriculum (for those in the Nation he has completed his Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabet so when you see him get at him). It takes about 20 minutes for us to get there so we have plenty of time to verse on the science of everything in life.

Today he was extra 'fiery' when he was manifesting ESPECIALLY when he started adding on about his name. I leave you with, in part, some of his words:

"I'm I-Victory. That means I'm going to win. I'm going to win at my homework and in school. I'm going to do better each time. That way I can go through 1st grade (he's in 1st), 2nd grade, (here is where he proceeded to state everything through 12th grade), 12th grade, college and get a job or make a job. I'm a winner. I'm I-Victory."

Whew...I had to give the young Star dap.

Above you can see the young Star with his partner in righteousness, Adon Arabia (the daughter of Lord Sincere Victory Allah from He Father). They are both the same physical degree (6). We affectionately call them the wonder twins when they get together (Zan and Jayna). And no..they both don't have pause buttons.

Peace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dope and inspiring...