Pages

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Transition


Stars2
Originally uploaded by ALifeAllah.

Peace,
These few weeks are the weeks of transition. These are the weeks between when the stars get out of school and before they have to go to their various summer camps. I-Victory is off to his first summer camp next week. He’s been spending his time with the Earth and me.

While at work I spoke with my Earth. She told me that they had went to Dunkin Doughnuts which is a couple of blocks from the rest. While there an older woman was complementing I-Victory saying that she was going to ‘take him to heaven with her.’ He responded “This IS New Heaven!”….RFLMAO.

Shahada spent the day doing some painting with him. She does a lot of art with him. I like to play games
with him such as Uno or Chutes (Snakes) and Ladders. This summer I want to teach him some basic strategy games such as Checkers or Mancala. Eventually I want to graduate him up to Chess, Go, Mah Jong, and Stratego.
In addition to those games I grew up playing word games such as Scrabble and Boggle (the son of a preacher and school teacher). The young Prince also LOVES the Prince of Persia for Playstation.

Speaking of Chess; check out this article at Adisa’s site dealing with Chess and Hip Hop. Also this article about the Black Chess Grand Master Maurice Ashley.

Last post I gave that advice about H2O. Allah the Father also was adamant about his sons keeping their physicals clean. That goes also for the Earths. Here are some natural products and recipes for the body from Miranda Jane.


Finally, if you are looking for some old school still pictures of the Gods and Earths check out the books of photography by Jamel Shabazz. The latest one is ‘A Time Before Crack’. The one before that one is ‘Back in the Days’.

PEACE!

1 comment:

Divine Ruler Equality Allah said...

“This IS New Heaven!”….

GOAL!!!!!!!