Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Do you know your child's teacher's name?

Peace,

Do you Knowledge your child or children's teacher(s) name(s)? Do they know your name? With the inDOCtrination going on in schools it is important that parents be aware of all of the food (mental and physical) that their children are being fed.

I knew the drill well. My Old Earth was a teacher. Getting report cards and teacher conferences was a family affair. Overtime I realized that the attention that I got in school was due, in part, to the constant presence of my parents. To this day the education school system in New Haven knows who I am due to this history. Being around all of the time my parents were the first to know about certain opportunities in the school system and how to petition for me to get into them.

Do you know you child's teacher's name?

Sometimes I think that my son's teacher is 'tired' of seeing me and my Earth. We speak with her on the phone, through letters sent via I-Victory and in person. We attend the school functions, events, and conferences. It is important that I-Victory see that education is a cooperative environment, not just one where we 'exile' him for the day.

You know the old saying, "The squeeky wheel gets the oil". Well, those who make Knowledge Born are the one's who will have a sturdy foundation to Build from.

Do you know your child's teacher's name?

Peace

No comments: