Pages

Friday, September 05, 2008

The anti-life equation


It's called "what if".

I've seen people who are rooted in this Nation fall victim to it. It's a total suspension of the usuage of Supreme Mathematics. I've seen it come into play with relationships ('what if it doesn't work out') or when attempting to start independent businesses ('what if it fails').

It's rooted in F.alse E.vidence A.ppearing R.eal. Gotta take some supplements (which means you need to take that crap into and through Supreme Mathematics with qualified parties)and stop eating the wrong foods (probably got a negative squad that you 'buiild' with or who reinforces that train of thought).

I call it selective pessimissm. You choose one thing to not use Supreme Mathematics on and then wonder/rant on how tha thing always turns out wrong. That's because you aren't applying being God or Earth to that. Get rid of that anti-life equation. The Power is your's.

Its Yours - T-La Rock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peace! If I think I can-I will, if I think I can t-I won t! Either way-I m right! Huh, God?!
DaGod BSMALLAH