Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Raising the Rod and Burning Bush Tea

Peace,For those of my tree in the Nation we Raise the Rod in the month of May. This month I am raising the rod on several different particles that I am just keeping to myself at this time yet the focus is on.



In order to keep my word on something I dropped back here is my 'treat' for all the 420 heads. My 'Burning Bush Tea'.

Ingredients
*lime
*mango
*base tea (I use a black or red tea)
*Everclear
*'buds'
*Agave Nectar.

Use a juicer or rock it old fashion and get the juice from the fruit.
Now with Everclear stick some buds u in there. You have to let it steep in the dark for several weeks. I usually do it for a month at least.

Get that tea ready.

Rub a thin layer of agave nectar around the inside of the lip of the cup.

Pour in that juice and put a shot of the 'green nectar' in there. And if you're really feeling it...light it on fire for a brief sec.

Peace

No comments: