Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Great Green music, my pen, and RA*new

Due to me working several jobs and a little bit of mental stress that I have yet to detox from, my body is working to rebel against me and get sick. So I'm upping my lemon ginger water and bringing a little more cayenne into my life.

Now my homegirl Cy down in Quisqueya(The Dominican Republic...we're bringing back the original names...oh yeah f*ck Spanish slave traders ALSO). Dropped this link for some healthy hip hop and green Reggaeton via her Soul Veg Folk page. Also check out her blog at Third World Raw Foodism

http://dominican.peacecorps.gov/brigada-verde/dinastia.php

http://dominican.peacecorps.gov/escojo/hiphop.php


Also for all who have been asking I've put up the links to all of the places where I lay the pen down OR sell my wares so check it out to your right. I have actually added one new blog to the routine which is my Black Martial Arts blog so check it out.

Also I will be adding RA*new soon which are repurposed, recycled, remixed items for sell by the God. So keep an eye out for that in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Ensayn1 said...

Peace G. What is the link to your marial arts site. I would love to visit but didn't see it on the side bar.