Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Power Moving


Peace,
I told a friend that I was about to make some big moves and she said that sometimes you have to make the leap and have faith that the net will appear. I understand what she is saying yet I definitely don't move with the religious based concept.

There is another concept though called Indra's net. It states that basically everything is interconnected. If you examine one aspect of what is around you that will bring you to Understanding of another concept. It's the old as above so below thing.

Today is Power. Power is the ability to make moves because Power MOVES. I don't have an belief in an invisible net as I make this leap yet see how I have mad resources that are connected at home and abroad so excuse me while I weave this net and make Power moves.

Peace

No comments: