Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A few things

Peace,
We're closing up this Gregorian year. As I mentioned before I know that some emphasize the Asiatic New Year (Spring) yet this time of year is important also as we are approaching Perihelion (the point where the Earth is the closest to the the Sun). Perihelion this year is January 2nd, 2008.

Seeing that I'm working on major moves in the upcoming year I've been moving at almost super-luminal (faster than the speed of light y'all) speeds. Things don't happen unless you make them happen.

*Shout out to the ethnic shop owners again. I know I always shout them out each year yet I love how they say funk the 'holidays' and keep their stores open.

*Got up with my black seed Knowledge Respect Allah. Also got in tune with my alikes Lord Sincere and Power. Been a minute.

*Got the fresh check out by the physician and dentist. They can't figure out why my health is incredible. Eat to live baby..eat to live.

*'Cutting the fat' before my big physical move in Allah U God of 2008. Stay in tune for God giveaways and such. It all can't come with me.

Peace

No comments: