Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Books for Free

Peace,

It's coming up to the end of the year and in anticipation of my upcoming mile (year) I am doing some in house cleaning. As such I am getting rid of a host of books which I have either read to the limit, have doubles of or just have no need of anymore. As such I am giving them away free. That's right, free. I will be updating the list on the regular so keep an eye out.

This is how it works. You see something you like hit me at righteous.addon@gmail.com. If no one has claimed it you can have it. I'll just ask you to slide shipping and handling my way.

As of now the books are:

-Funerals Without God: A Practical Guide to Non-Religious Funerals
-Diet for a Small Planet
-Muhammad: A biography of the Prophet
-Mission to America: Five Islamic Sectarian Communities in North America
-The Secret Destiny of America by Manly P. Hall
-The Master Cleanser
-The True History of Master Far Muhammad
-The Occult Conspiracy
-Inside the Nation of Islam
-Afrikan People and European Holidays: A Mental Genocide
-Abraham's Legacy: Ancient Wisdom and Modern Reality
-Selections from The Husia: Sacred Wisdom of Ancient Egypt
-Eastern Philosophy for Beginners
-101 Key Ideas: Buddhism
-The Inventions, Researches, and Writings of Nikola Tesla
-The Chalice and the Blade
-Ceramic Uncles and Celluloid Mammies: Black Images and Their Influence on Culture
-Way of the Warrior: A Journey into Secret Worlds of martial Arts
-The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ
-Step into a World: A Global Anthology of the New Black Literature

Peace

No comments: